Glen Carbon Public Services Committee reviews reports, approves requests
The village of Glen Carbon Public Services Committee met at 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 7.
The Glen Carbon Public Services Committee meets on the first Tuesday of each month in the Village Hall Conference Room, 151 N. Main St.
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the village:
Approval of previous meeting minutes
Citizens wishing to address the committee
Public Works Coordinator Report:
1. Update on Main Street Sidewalk Replacement
2. Request for Waiver of Tap on Fees for Lots 42, 26, and 48 (Hampton Drive) of Lake Hillcrest subdivision.
3. Update on Various projects
Items of interest to the committee:
1. Village Gardner report
2. Senior Center administrator report
1. Approval of resolution 2016-XX authorizing the purchase of Crack sealing equipment from PMSI in the amount of $38,076.22.
2. Approval of a Preventive maintenance contract for 2016/ 2-17 from cogent (Vandevanter Engineering) in the amount of $22,201 for 2016 and 2017
3. Approval of Sewer Camera Video Inspection Proposal with Illinois Rural Water Association in the amount of $12,166.40.
4. Approval to proceed to the village board of trustees with the low responsive MFT bids.
5. Approval to purchase an ExMark Zero Turn Mower for the public works department.
6. Discussion regarding strategies to move forward with the development of Schon Park.
1. Approval of Letter of Agreement with Edwardsville Township for the purchase of a London Fogger in the amount of $8,710.
1. Executive session S2C1: Appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees.
Organizations in this Story
151 N Main St
Glen Carbon, IL 62034