Glen Carbon Community Events Committee discusses Homecoming plans
At a recent meeting, the Glen Carbon Community Events Committee discussed Homecoming 2016 preparations.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
GLEN CARBON COMMUNITY EVENTS COMMITTEE
Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
Upper Level Conference Room
151 N. Main
Glen Carbon, Illinois
Meeting Called to Order
Approval of Minutes – May 12, 2016
Citizens Wishing to Speak
1. Discussion and action on T-shirts for 2016 Homecoming.
1. Discussion and action on vendor contracts and invoices for 2016 Homecoming.
2. Discussion and action on booth applications for 2016 Homecoming.
3. Discussion and action on potential photographer contract
4. Discussion and action on parade float size limitations
1. Coordinator Assignment Reports:
a. Parade (Almeda)
b. Alcohol (Scott)
c. Sponsorship (Becki)
d. Finance (Ashley)
e. Events (Geri)
f. Booths / Carnival Vendors (Jean/Carson)
g. Promotions / Marketing (Colleen)
h. Entertainment / Fireworks (Andrew)
i. Volunteers / Attractions (Naciye)
j. T-Shirts (Jean)
cc: Mayor, Rob Jackstadt
Village Administrator, Jamie Bowden
Trustee, Steve Selmer
Organizations in this Story