Madison County board meets for authorizations
The Madison County board of directors met on Wednesday, July 20.
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the Madison County board of directors:
DEBRA D. MING MENDOZA
COUNTY CLERK OF MADISON COUNTY
MADISON COUNTY BOARD
JULY 20, 2016
To the Members of the Madison County Board:
The following is the Agenda for the County Board Meeting on Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
A. BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE AND
FINANCE AND GOVERNEMENT OPERATIONS COMMITTEE:
1. Resolution to Authorize the Purchasing of Electric Power from a Retail Electric
B. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
1. A Resolution Accepting a Labor Agreement with AFSCME.
2. A Resolution Concerning Wages for Non-Bargaining Unit Employees.
C. FINANCE AND GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS COMMITTEE:
1. Summary Report of Claims and Transfers.
2. An Ordinance Amending the Madison County Purchasing Policy.
3. Resolution Authorizing the Purchase of Excess Liability, Property, Earthquake and
Cyber Liability Insurance Coverage.
D. GOVERNMENT RELATIONS COMMITTEE AND PLANNING AND
1. Resolution Authorizing an Intergovernmental Agreement for the Implementation of the
I-55 Corridor Transportation and Growth Management Plan, District Map and
E. GRANTS COMMITTEE:
1. A Resolution Authorizing the Execution of the 2015 HUD Continuum of Care Program
Grant Agreement for the Chestnut Madison Recovery in the County of Madison.
2. A Resolution Authorizing the Contract with Illinois Department of Human Services for
the 2017 Emergency Solutions Grant in the County of Madison.
3. A Resolution Authorizing the Contract with Illinois Department of Human Services for
the 2017 Emergency and Transitional Housing Grant in the County of Madison.
F. GRANTS COMMITTEE AND FINANCE AND GOVERNMENT
1. Resolution Awarding Bids for Weatherization HVAC Contractor.
G. GRANTS COMMITTEE AND FINANCE AND GOVERNMENT
OPERATIONS COMMITTEE AND PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
1. Resolution Approving the Madison County Logistics Economic Impact Study.
H. HEALTH DEPARTMENT COMMITTEE:
1. Activities Report.
2. Resolution Commemorating 70 Years of Service by the Coordinated Youth and Human
3. A Resolution Concerning the Appointment of Dr. Debra Schwenk, DMD to the Health
Board Advisory Committee.
I. PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE:
1. Zoning Resolutions.
2. Zoning Resolution Z15-0029.
3. Resolution Authorizing the Emergency Demolition of Unsafe Buildings and Structures.
J. PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE:
1. License Report Covering 5 Mobile Home Licenses for $250.00.
K. REAL ESTATE TAX CYCLE COMMITTEE:
1. Property Trustee Resolution.
L. TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE:
1. Prevailing Wage Resolution.
2. Staunton Road Culvert/Right of Way Acquisition-Jane Fleming.
3. Staunton Road Culvert/Right of Way Acquisition-Mary Jane Davis.
4. Report of Bids on De-Icing Salt.
5. An Ordinance and Resolution for the Establishment of an Altered Speed Zone.
M. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Monthly Report of County Clerk, Circuit Clerk, Recorder, Sheriff, Treasurer, and
2. Public Comment
Organizations in this Story
157 S Main St
Edwardsville, IL 62025