Glen Carbon Finance and Administration Committee meets to approve monthly expenditures
The Village of Glen Carbon Finance and Administration Committee met at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 14.
Members meet at 5:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the Village Hall Conference Room.
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the Glen Carbon Finance and Administration Committee:
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION COMMITTEE MEETING
AGENDA FOR TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2016 AT 5:30 P.M.
151 NORTH MAIN STREET GLEN CARBON, ILLINOIS
Meeting called to order.
Approval of Previously Reviewed Minutes for May 10, 2016, Executive Session Minutes for May 10, 2016 and Special Meeting Minutes for May 24, 2016
Citizens Wishing to Speak Before the Committee
APPROVAL OF MONTHLY EXPENDITURES FOR MAY, 2016 THE 1ST MONTH OF
THE 2017 FISCAL YEAR IN THE AMOUNT OF $
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE REPORT
1. Discussion of Resolution 2016-20 – A Resolution Calling for a Referendum to Permit a Non-Home Rule Municipal Sales Tax – Jamie Bowden, Village Administrator
2. Approval or Ordinance No. 2016-XX – An Ordinance Amending Article A. Village Clerk of the Village of Glen Carbon Municipal Code of Ordinance – Jamie Bowden, Village Administrator
1. Approval of Authorizing the Labor Attorney to Revise the Village Personnel Handbook for the Amount of $5,000.00 – Jamie Bowden, Village Administrator
2. Discussion of Incentive for Old Town Properties – Jamie Bowden, Village Administrator
3. Discussion of the Next Step for Schon Park Development – Jamie Bowden, Village Administrator
4. Discussion of the Fiscal Policies Manual – Scott Borror, Director of Finance
5. Annual Fund Performing Report for Police Pension – Scott Borror, Director of Finance
6. Discussion of the Communicator Sections 2C1 – Appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees;
Organizations in this Story
151 N Main St
Glen Carbon, IL - 62034