Glen Carbon Finance and Administration Committee discusses approval of expenditures
The Village of Glen Carbon Finance and Administration Committee will meet at 5:30 p.m. today, July 12.
Members meet at 5:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the Village Hall Conference Room.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by the Glen Carbon Finance and Administration Committee:
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION COMMITTEE MEETING
AGENDA FOR TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2016 AT 5:30 P.M.
151 NORTH MAIN STREET
GLEN CARBON, ILLINOIS
Meeting called to order.
Approval of Previously Reviewed Minutes for June 14, 2016 and Executive Session Minutes for June 14, 2016
Citizens Wishing to Speak Before the Committee
APPROVAL OF MONTHLY EXPENDITURES FOR JUNE, 2016 THE 2nd THE 2017 FISCAL YEAR IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,101,917.47
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE REPORT
1. Discussion of the Fiscal Policies Manual – Scott Borror, Director of Finance
2. Discussion of Village Communicator
3. Approval or Ordinance No. 2016-XX – An Ordinance Amending Article A. Village
Clerk of the Village of Glen Carbon Municipal Code of Ordinance – Jamie Bowden, Village Administrator
4. Follow-up on Insurance Broker – Jamie Bowden, Village Administrator
1. Discussion of the Police Pension Fund Actuary – Scott Borror, Director of Finance Executive Session S2C1 – Appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees
Organizations in this Story
151 N Main St
Glen Carbon, IL - 62034