Glen Carbon Community Events Committee to meet, discuss 2016 Glenfest
The Glen Carbon Community Events Committee will meet at 7 p.m. today, July 14.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by the Glen Carbon Community Events Committee:
GLEN CARBON COMMUNITY EVENTS COMMITTEE
Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7 p.m.
Upper Level Conference Room
151 N. Main Glen Carbon, Illinois
Meeting Called to Order
Approval of Minutes – June 9, 2016 Citizens Wishing to Speak
1. Discussion and action on vendor contracts and invoices for 2016 Homecoming.
2. Discussion and action on booth applications for 2016 Homecoming.
3. Discussion and action on potential photographer contract
4. Discussion and action on parade float size limitations
1. Discussion and action on 2016 Glenfest.
2. Discussion and action on Robert Perry Band contract for 2016 Glenfest.
1. Coordinator Assignment Reports:
a. Parade (Almeda)
b. Alcohol (Scott)
c. Sponsorship (Becki)
d. Finance (Ashley)
e. Events (Geri)
f. Booths / Carnival Vendors (Jean/Carson)
g. Promotions / Marketing (Colleen)
h. Entertainment / Fireworks (Andrew)
i. Volunteers / Attractions (Naciye)
j. T-Shirts (Jean)
cc: Mayor, Rob Jackstadt
Village Administrator, Jamie Bowden Trustee, Steve Selmer
Organizations in this Story