Alton Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee to map out goals for 2017
Alton Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee will meet at 4 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 3.
The committee meets at 4 p.m. on the first Tuesday of every month at City Hall.
Here is the agenda as provided by Alton:
Notice is hereby given that the Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency
Committee of the City of Alton will meet on Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at Alton City Hall (101 E. Third Street), at 4:00 P.M. to discuss the following items:
1. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings(s) and Discussion(s)
2. Changes to the Agenda
3. Mapping our goals for 2017
6. Other related business of the Climate Protection Energy Comm.
7. Comments from the Public on Non-Agenda Items
9. Next meeting will be held on February , 2017
Organizations in this Story
101 E 3rd St
Alton, IL - 62002-6239