Glen Carbon finance committee updates purchasing policy
The village of Glen Carbon Finance and Administration Committee met Jan. 10 to update the purchasing policy.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
Members meet at 5:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the Village Hall Conference Room.
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION COMMITTEE MEETING
TUESDAY, JANUARY10, 2017
151 NORTH MAIN STREET
GLEN CARBON, ILLINOIS
Meeting called to order.
Approval of Previously Reviewed Minutes for December 13, 2016 and Executive Session Minutes for November 3, 2016
Citizens Wishing to Speak Before the Committee
APPROVAL OF MONTHLY EXPENDITURES FOR DECEMBER, 2016 THE 8TH
MONTH OF THE 2017 FISCAL YEAR IN THE AMOUNT OF $3,630,304.75
APPROVAL OF THE TREASURER’S REPORT
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE REPORT
1. TIF spending Plan Update – Scott Borror, Director of Finance
2. Fiscal Policy Manual – Purchasing Policy – Scott Borror, Director of Finance
3. Discussion and Approval of Amending Ordinance Chapter 7 Village Officials and Employees – Jamie Bowden, Village Administrator/Jim Schrempf, Village Attorney
1. Discussion and Approval of the Non-Home Rules Sales Tax Ordinance – Scott Borror, Director of Finance
2. Discussion and Approval of an Engagement Letter, Financial Advisory Agreement, and Reimbursement Resolution related to a Potential Bond Issuance – Scott Borror, Director of Finance
3. Approval to Forward the Wright Express Customer Service Agreement to the Village Board – Scott Borror, Director of Finance
4. Approval of IMRF Resolution – Village Clerk Participation – Scott Borror, Director of Finance Executive Session 2C1 – Appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees