St. Jacob Board of Trustees accept resignations
The village of St. Jacob President and Board of Trustees met Feb. 2 to accept resignations.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
PRESIDENT AND BOARD OF TRUSTEES
108 N. DOUGLAS
St. JACOB, IL 62281
THURSDAY, February 2, 2017, 7:00PM
I. CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
DETERMINATION IF QUORUM IS PRESENT
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND AGENDA:
A. Approval of Minutes #17-02 for January 19, 2017.
B. Approval of Agenda #17-03 for February 2, 2017.
1. Resignation letter from Trustee Steve Howe. Discussion and final.
2. Swearing in new Police Chief. Discussion and final action.
IV. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
A. HOMECOMING REPORT: Appointment of Jordan Weber to the committee.
B. TREASURER REPORT:
A. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT/HEALTH—Pattie Beil (CHAIR), Christopher Tolbert, Steve Howe
B. WATER AND SEWER-- Christopher Tolbert (CHAIR), Pattie Beil, Bobby Ross
C. POLICE - Steve Howe (CHAIR), Guideon Richeson, Bobby Ross
- Police Executive Summit. Discussion and final action.
D. ORDINANCE AND FINANCE - George Gavlick (CHAIR), Guideon Richeson, Steve Howe
E. PUBLIC GROUNDS & BUILDINGS - Bobby Ross (CHAIR), George Gavlick, Guideon Richeson
- 2017-01 Resolution authorizing the Mayor to Apply for Sustainability Program funds
from Madison County. Discussion and final action.
- 2017 Sustainability Grant. Discussion and final action.
- Plan for Operation & Maintenance of Community Facility approval. Discussion and final
F. STREETS AND LANES/MOTOR FUEL TAX - Guideon Richeson (CHAIR), Pattie Beil, Christopher
Anyone wishing to address the President and Village Board on any subject may do so
at this time. Please come forward and give your name. Time Limit: 4 minutes.
A. Public Works Superintendent Report
Engineer’s report –
C. Village AttorneyD.
F. Zoning Officer-
G. Building Inspector
VII. OLD BUSINESS:
VIII. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Claims Grand Total $
1. Approval and payment of bills
X. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
XIII. DATE OF NEXT MEETING - February 16 , 2017
CALL FOR ADJOURNMENT
Organizations in this Story
213 North Douglas Street
Saint Jacob, IL - 62281