Rosemont Village Board ratifies bills
The Rosemont Village Board met Wednesday to ratify bills.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
VILLAGE OF ROSEMONT
REGULAR VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MARCH 8, 2017
9501 DEVON AVENUE
I. AGENDA MEETING AT 9:15 A.M.
CALL TO ORDER
MAYOR’S REVIEW OF REGULAR MEETING AGENDA ITEMS
II. REGULAR BOARD MEETING AT 9:30 A.M.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF REGULAR AND AGENDA MEETING MINUTES OF
FEBRUARY 8, 2017
1. MOTION TO APPROVE AND RATIFY THE FOLLOWING PAID BILLS:
GENERAL FUND $ 979,934.97
PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICER PENSION FUND 1,170.00
MOTOR FUEL TAX FUND 0.00
SPECIAL SERVICE AREA 2 6,434.64
EMERGENCY 911 5,772.14
CONVENTION CENTER 688,308.98
ROSEMONT VISITOR AND TOURISM BUREAU 86,542.22
CAPITAL PROJECT FUND 2016 AB 2,214,855.90
CAPITAL GRANT PROJECT FUND 0.00
TIF 3 29,368.33
TIF 4 47,851.77
TIF 5 2,460.55
TIF 6 18,038.51
TIF 7 15,646.95
TIF 8 34,618.32
ALLSTATE ARENA 898,108.94
WATER FUND 215,624.10
ROSEMONT HEALTH AND FITNESS 47,301.37
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE 8,677.97
COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES 232,535.92
ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 277,237.10
ROSEMONT THEATRE 195,579.55
2. Motion to accept a proposal dated February 22, 2017 from TEC Carrier of Lansing, Illinois in the amount of $115,944.00 for the purchase of rooftop heating and cooling equipment for the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
3. Motion to authorize, ratify and confirm an Advertising Agreement between Comcast of Illinois and the Village of Rosemont in the amount of $75,000 for advertising and promotional opportunities at MB Financial Park and the Allstate Arena for a 1-year term ending November 30, 2017.
4. Motion to authorize and approve the 2017 Plant Health Care proposal of Kramer Tree Specialists in the total amount of $35,658.00.
5. Motion to authorize and approve a proposal from Krimson Valley Landscape in the amount of $68,810.00 for replacing concrete block in the River Road median planter between I-90 and the entrance to the CTA parking lot.
6. Motion to authorize and approve the purchase of a new 2017 International single axle dump truck from Rush Truck Centers for the total amount of $149,997.00 pursuant to State of Illinois bid solicitation #227888.
7. Motion to authorize and approve the purchase of two Ford SUV marked police vehicles with police equipment packages for the total cost of $106,196.00, and one unmarked Ford SUV police vehicle with police equipment package for the total cost of $40,077.00, pursuant to Suburban Purchasing Cooperative joint purchase program.
8. Motion to authorize and approve a proposal from Built Best Fence Company in the amount of $106,700.00 for Phase 4 of the Willow Creek Ornamental Fence Project.
9. Motion to authorize and approve a proposal from Action Painting Company in the estimated amount of $53,000.00 for applying Epoxy Finish and Epoxy Primer coatings to Willow Creek ornamental fence columns from 2017 through 2021.
PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
MUNICIPAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
1. Motion to adopt Ordinance No. 2017-3-8, an Ordinance authorizing the execution of a Parking Agreement for a portion of the Fifth Amended South River Road Redevelopment Plan and Project Area. (TIF 4 – Middleton/Xerox)
2. Motion to adopt Ordinance No. 2017-3-8A, an Ordinance approving a First amendment to the Amended and Restated Real Estate Purchase and Development Agreement for a portion of the Balmoral/Pearl TIF No. 8 Redevelopment Plan and Project Area. (TIF 8 – Janko)
3. Motion to adopt Ordinance No. 2017-3-8B, an Ordinance authorizing the execution of a Temporary Construction, Permanent and Non-Exclusive Access and Utility Easement for a portion of the Fifth Amended South River Road Redevelopment Plan and Project Area. (TIF 4 – LifeSource)
4. Motion to adopt Resolution No. R2017-3-8, a Resolution authorizing the execution of an Estoppel Certificate. (Hyatt Rosemont)
5. Motion to adopt Ordinance No. 2017-3-8C, an Ordinance authorizing a Purchase and Sale Agreement for a portion of the Second Amended Higgins/River Road Redevelopment Plan and Project Area. (TIF 6 – 6300 River)
HEALTH AND LICENSE COMMITTEE
BUILDING AND ZONING COMMITTEE
1. Motion to adopt Ordinance No. 2017-3-8D, an Ordinance rezoning the area known as the Pearl Street Station Subdivision as “D” Commercial Zoning District and granting a Special Use for a public parking structure.
2. Motion to adopt Ordinance No. 2017-3-8E, an Ordinance amending the Zoning Ordinance of the Village of Rosemont to make public stadiums, sports complexes and related parking structures permitted uses in that portion of the “D” Commercial District north of Balmoral Avenue, east of I-294 and west of Pearl Street.
3. Motion to adopt Resolution No. R2017-3-8A, a Resolution approving the final plat of Pearl Street Station 2nd Resubdivision at the Southwest corner of I-294 and Balmoral Avenue.
1. Motion to approve the following people to the Rosemont Public Safety Department
as Security Specialists:
1. Keith Kania
2. Joe Peterson
• Personnel – Section 2(c)(1)
• Appointment/Removal of officers – Section 2(c)(3)
• Purchase or Lease of Real Property – Section 2(c)(5)
• Sale or Lease of Property – Section 2(c)(6)
• Litigation – Section 2(c)(11)
• Approval of Closed Meeting Minutes – Section 2(c)(21)
Organizations in this Story
9501 West Devon Avenue
Rosemont, IL - 60018