City of Alton Committee of the Whole met August 21.
City of Alton Committee of the Whole met Aug. 21.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Audit of Accounts.
4. Resolution, re: Dorothy Hummel, on behalf of the YWCA has requested that a portion of certain streets be closed on September 15, 2017, to facilitate the YWCA block party.
5. Resolution, re: That Maupin Street from 1500 Maupin to 1600 Maupin be closed on September 9, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to facilitate a church event.
6. Resolution, re: That Jarvis Swope and other appropriate city officials are hereby authorized and directed to sign on behalf of the City of Alton the any and all documents necessary to purchase necessary to purchase Microsoft Licenses from CDW Government as set forth in the attached quote.
7. Resolution, re: The City Council of the City of Alton, Illinois desires to update its City Code to pertaining to littering and that the attached ordinance be considered.
8. Resolution, re: Appropriate officials are hereby authorized to lease police vehicle pursuant to the terms of an Lease Agreement in substantially in the form as attached hereto and made a part hereof.