Madison County Board met September 20.
Madison County Board met September 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Madison County Animal Control Administrator
a. Michael Perkins
2. County Ditch Drainage and Levee District
a. Kelly Staley is recommended for appointment to a three year term, replacing Kenneth Mueller.
3. Wanda Cemetery Board
a. Anthonette Buck is recommended for appointment to a six year term.
b. Ronald L. Mullen is recommended to complete the term of Tom Fleming, who resigned August 8, 2017.
4. Madison County Board of Review
a. Susan T. Rolens is recommended for appointment to a two year term.
5. Metro East Sanitary District
a. Robert E. Falk is recommended to complete the term of Helen Hawkins, who has resigned.
B. Finance and Government Operations Committee:
1. Summary Report of Claims and Transfers.
2. Immediate Emergency Appropriation-2014 Sheriff Granite City Byrne Justice Grant.
3. Immediate Emergency Appropriation-2018 Adult Redeploy Grant.
4. Immediate Emergency Approriation-2018 Juvenile Redeploy Illinois Program.
5. Immediate Emergency Appropriation-2017 CAC-NJS Foundation Grant.
6. Resolution Approving the Madison County Flood Prevention District and the Southwestern Illinois Flood Prevention District Council Fiscal Year 2018 Budget and Annual Report.
7. Resolution Authorizing Settlement for the Self Funded Liability Program File #16-20- 019.
C. Grants Committee:
1. A Resolution Authorizing the Submission of the 2017 HUD Continuum of Care Program Planning Grant in the County of Madison.
2. A Resolution Authorizing the Submission of the 2017 HUD Continuum of Care Program Application for the Madison County Partnership to End Homelessness in the County of Madison.
3. A Resolution Authorizing the Submission of the 2017 HUD Continuum of Care Program Housing First Grant in the County of Madison.
4. A Resolution Authorizing the Submission of the 2018 Community Services Block Grant Program Grant Application for the County of Madison.
D. Information Technology Committee and Finance and Government Operations Committee:
1. Resolution to Purchase Ricoh Copiers and Printers and Five Year Maintenance Agreements for the Various Madison County Offices for Madison County I.T.
E. Personnel and Labor Relations Committee:
1. Resolution Authorizing the Continuation of and Employee Assistance Program.
2. A Resolution to Amend the Salary of Todd Fulton, Director of Emergency Management.
F. Personnel and Labor Relations Committee and Finance and Government Operations Committee:
1. A Resolution to Award a Three Year Contract for Vehicle Tracking Services for the Madison County Board Office.
G. Planning and Development Committee:
1. Zoning Resolutions-Z17-0041, Z17-0037, Z17-00039.
2. Resolution Authorizing the Demolition of Unsafe Buildings and Structures.
H. Planning and Development Committee and Grants Committee:
1. Resolution for Supplemental Environmental Grants FY 2017.
I. Public Safety Committee:
1. A Resolution to Align Madison County Animal Control Ordinance with Applicable Illinois State Statute.
J. Public Safety Committee And Finance And Government Operations Committee And Emergency Telephone System Board
1. Revised Resolution Authorizing a Sixty Month Opt E Man Service Customized Switched Metro Ethernet Service Contract for Madison County 911 Emergency Telephone System Department.
K. Real Estate Tax Cycle Committee:
1. Property Trustee Resolution.
L. Transportation Committee:
1. Agreement/Funding Resolution Spring Valley Road, Phase 3, City of Troy.
2. Right of Way Acquisition, Seiler Road, (Whittlesey, Clarkson, Bishop, Moore).
3. Request Speed Study on Various Roads in Madison County.
M. Transportation Committee and Finance and Government Operations Committee:
1. Resolution to Purchase One Single Axle Dump Truck with Stainless Steel Hopper Spreader with Pre Wet System for the Madison County Highway Department.
N. Executive Session (If Needed)
1. Discuss actions on specific county personnel I A W 5ILCS 120/2(c)(1), (11) & (12)
1. Action on Specific Personnel.
2. Actions on Settlement Agreement.
P. New Business:
1. Monthly Report of County Clerk, Circuit Clerk, Recorder, Sheriff, Treasurer, and Coroner.
2. Public Comment.
3. Awards and Recognitions.