City of Belleville Historic Preservation Commission will meet March 20
City of Belleville Historic Preservation Commission will meet on March 20.
Here is the agenda as provided by the commission:
Call to Order 7:00pm
(A) Members of the Public May Address the Commission in Accordance with Section 2.06(G) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.06(G).
(B) Public Comments are Limited to Three (3) Minutes Per Speaker.
(C) The Subject of Public Comments shall be Reasonably Related to Matter(s) Identified on the Meeting Agenda and/or Other City Business.
(D) Repetitive Public Comments Should be Avoided, to the Extent Practical, Through Adoption of Prior Public Comment (EG. Agreeing with a Prior Speaker).
(E) The Following Conduct is Prohibited During Public Participation:
· Acting or Appearing in a Lewd or Disgraceful Manner;
· Using Disparaging, Obscene or Insulting Language;
· Personal Attacks Impugning Character and/or Integrity;
· Disorderly Conduct as Defined in Section 30-1-2 of this Revised Code of Ordinances;
(F) Any Speaker who Engages in Such Prohibited Conduct During Public Participation Shall be Called to Order by the Chair or Ruling by the Chair if a Point of Order is Made by a Sitting Member.
Design Review Requests (DRR)
1. 107 East D Street
1. Chairman’s Report.
2. Secretary’s Report:
- Review/Approval of Minutes from January 16, 2018
- Review/Approval of Minutes from February 20, 2018
3. Treasurer’s Report.
1. Discussion and possible motion on budget appropriations.
2. Discussion on DIY Renovations Seminar outreach.
3. Discussion on Zoning Codes and HPC Manual procedures for DRRs.
4. Discussion on updates to the Design Guidelines Manual.