City of Alton Committee met June 11
City of Alton Committee met June 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Audit of Accounts.
4. Resolution, re: The City Council has determined to adopt the recommendation of then Illinois Municipal League with regard to the Public Safety Employees Benefit Act and that the attached ordinance providing an administrative procedure for assessing and determining claims under the Public Safety Employees Benefit Act of Illinois be considered.
5. Resolution, re: That the City Clerk is hereby authorized and directed to publish the attached Notice of Sale of municipally-owned real property for three (3) consecutive weeks with the date of initial publication on or about June 9, 2018.
6. Resolution, re: That its officials and agents are hereby authorized to pursue appropriate legal action against such properties in the Circuit Court as listed below: 2420 Elizabeth
7. Resolution, re: The City of Alton has been granted federal STU funds for a resurfacing improvement project on East Broadway and that upon receipt of the final version from Idot, the Mayor is hereby authorized to execute the Grant Agreement between the State of Illinois, Department of Transportation and the City of Alton.
8. Resolution, re: That the Mayor and appropriate officials are hereby authorized and directed to execute on behalf of the City of Alton the attached Intergovernmental
Agreement for Contract Police Services.
9. Resolution, re: That its officials and agents are hereby authorized to pursue appropriate
10. Bid Report and Resolution, re: Bid #2018 – 15, Asbestos Abatement at 1815 Myrtle
Street and 552 Highland Avenue for the Building and Zoning Department.
11. Bid Report and Resolution, re: Bid #2018 – 16; Demolition of 1138 Long Avenue for the Building and Zoning Department.
12. Bid Report and Resolution, re: 2018 MFT Maintenance Material Proposal.
13, Bid Report and Resolution, re: 2018 MFT Concrete Repairs Sidewalk, Curb, and