City of Alton Municipal Band Board will meet January 9
City of Alton Municipal Band Board will meet on January 9.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of the minutes
4. Financial Reports/Bills (current and potential)
Pay any outstanding ASCAP balances
Marketing Expenses: brochures/flyers up to $1000 through Schwartzkopf Printing, investigate other marketing options, establish tasks and assign.
Treasurer’s Report (account balances, explanation of new fundraising account)
5. Upcoming season staffing, scheduling, promoting. Timeframe for current members’ commitment for season (April 1st ?).
6. Developing an up-to-date inventory, assigning maintenance, discussing inventory plans, duty descriptions, etc.
7. Old business
8. New business
Manager position: candidates, suggestions, goals.
Website improvements/updates. (Costs, benefits, management of, etc.) Presentation by Aaron Schindewolf.
9. Concerns, ideas, miscellaneous items of discussion from Band Members/Board Members.
10. Comments from the Public.