City of Collinsville City Council met March 11
City of Collinsville City Council met March 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
A. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
D. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Recognition of the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
F. BUSINESS PRIOR TO PUBLIC INPUT
G. COUNCIL DISCUSSION
H. SPEAKERS FROM THE FLOOR
Speakers may address the Council under the terms of Ordinance No. 4765. Time is limited to 4 minutes per speaker. Please refer to the last page of the agenda for specific rules governing input.
I. COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS - MAYOR
J COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS - COUNCIL MEMBERS
K. COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS - CITY STAFF
L. CONSENT AGENDA
Motion to Approve Payment of Bills for the Period Ending March 1, 2019, in the Amount of $1,038,767.17.
2. Motion to Approve Payroll for the Period Ending February 22, 2019, in the Amount of $718,953.91
3. Motion to Approve Minutes of the February 25, 2019 Regular Council Meeting
M. NEW BUSINESS
1. Motion to Award Bids for 2019 MFT Maintenance Program
2. Resolution Appointing A Member To The Building Code Review Committee
N. OLD BUSINESS
O. CLOSED SESSION
Discuss in accordance with 5 ILCS 120/2(c):
1. Appointment, employment, compensation, discipline or performance of employees
2. Collective bargaining
3. The selection or performance of a person in a public office
5. The purchase or lease of real property
6. The setting of a price for sale or lease of property
7. The sale or purchase of securities, investments, or investment contracts.
8. Security procedures
11. Pending or Threatened or Imminent Litigation
21. Discussion of Closed Meeting minutes