HSHS ST. JOSEPH'S HOSPITAL: HSHS Athletes Advantage Sports Medicine and HSHS Medical Group offering free school physicals for students entering 10th through 12th grade
HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital issued the following announcement on May 3.
Ensure your athletes are ready for the upcoming sports seasons by registering your son or daughter for free sports physicals offered by HSHS Athletes Advantage Sports Medicine and HSHS Medical Group. The sports physicals are offered for students entering 10th grade through 12th grade. Sports physicals will not address chronic issues, medications, or immunizations.
A variety of dates and locations are available throughout the HSHS Southern Illinois Division, in O’Fallon, Breese, Greenville and Highland. Each of these will be from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 12 at HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital’s HealthPlex in Breese.
- Monday, June 24 at HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital’s Specialty Clinics in Highland.
- Monday, July 8 at HSHS Holy Family Hospital’s Specialty Clinics in Greenville.
- Tuesday, July 23 at HSHS Medical Group Primary & Specialty Care – O’Fallon at 670 Pierce Blvd.
- Tuesday, August 6 at HSHS Medical Group Primary & Specialty Care – O’Fallon at 670 Pierce Blvd.
HSHS Athletes Advantage Sports Medicine has been providing Certified Athletic Trainers to local schools since 2002. HSHS Athletes Advantage Sports Medicine is part of the Southern Illinois Division of Hospital Sisters Health System, which also includes HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital in Breese, HSHS Holy Family Hospital in Greenville, and HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital in Highland.
Original source can be found here.