Fairview Heights Community Committee reviews development plans
The city of Fairview Heights Community Committee met Oct. 19 to review development plans.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
The Operations Committee consists of members of City Council and the five Wards in the City. It contains the Planning Committee, Economic Development Commission, and the Parks and Recreation Committee.
A G E N D A
C O M M U N I T Y C O M M I T T E E
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 – 7:00 p.m.
Fairview Heights City Hall
10025 Bunkum Road
Approval of Minutes – September 21, 2016
Parks & Recreation
Alderman Justin Gough, Chairman
1. Parks and Recreation Director’s Report
2. Update on Projects: Presentation Showing Projects Completed During This Fiscal Year
3. Pavilion #5 Design Approval – Recommend Approval for the New Design
4. Recreation Center – Update on Status
Alderman Bill Poletti, Chairman
1. Economic Development Director’s Report
Alderman Pat Baeske, Chairman
1. Land Use & Development Director’s Report
2. Home Kitchen
3. ZBA 05-16, Area/Bulk Variance – 238 Circle Drive, Birdsong
4. PC 14-16 Development Plan, Commercial Bakery, 815 Lincoln, Elizabeth Toepfer
5. PC 15-16 Development Plan, Self-Storage, Longacre Drive, JQP Properties LLC