City of Belleville Historic Preservation Commission met September 18.
City of Belleville Historic Preservation Commission met Sept. 18.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commission:
Call to Order 7:00pm
(A) Members Of The Public May Address The Commission In Accordance With Section 2.06(G) Of The Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 Ilcs 120/2.06(G).
(B) Public Comments Are Limited To Three (3) Minutes Per Speaker.
(C) The Subject Of Public Comments Shall Be Reasonably Related To Matter(S) Identified On The Meeting Agenda And/Or Other City Business.
(D) Repetitive Public Comments Should Be Avoided, To The Extent Practical, Through Adoption Of Prior Public Comment (Eg. Agreeing With A Prior Speaker).
(E) The Following Conduct Is Prohibited During Public Participation:
· Acting Or Appearing In A Lewd Or Disgraceful Manner;
· Using Disparaging, Obscene Or Insulting Language;
· Personal Attacks Impugning Character And/Or Integrity;
· Disorderly Conduct As Defined In Section 30-1-2 Of This Revised Code Of Ordinances;
(F) Any Speaker Who Engages In Such Prohibited Conduct During Public Participation Shall Be Called To Order By The Chair Or Ruling By The Chair If A Point Of Order Is Made By A Sitting Member.
Design Review Requests (DRR)
1. 318 South Charles Street
2. 300 North Jackson Street
1. Chairman’s Report.
2. Secretary’s Report.
- Review/Approval of Minutes from August 21, 2018
3. Treasurer’s Report.
1. Discussion on Secretary position.
2. Election of new Secretary.
3. Discussion on West Belleville Signage Project.