City of Belleville Historic Preservation Commission met November 20.
City of Belleville Historic Preservation Commission met Nov. 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the commission:
Call to Order 7:00pm
(A) Members Of The Public May Address The Commission In Accordance With Section 2.06(G) Of The Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.06(G).
(B) Public Comments Are Limited To Three (3) Minutes Per Speaker.
(C) The Subject Of Public Comments Shall Be Reasonably Related To Matter(s) Identified On The Meeting Agenda And/Or Other
(D) Repetitive Public Comments Should Be Avoided, To The Extent Practical, Through Adoption Of Prior Public Comment (Eg. Agreeing With A Prior Speaker).
(E) The Following Conduct Is Prohibited During Public Participation:
· Acting Or Appearing In A Lewd Or Disgraceful Manner;
· Using Disparaging, Obscene Or Insulting Language;
· Personal Attacks Impugning Character And/Or Integrity;
· Disorderly Conduct As Defined In Section 30-1-2 Of This Revised Code Of Ordinances;
(F) Any Speaker Who Engages In Such Prohibited Conduct During Public Participation Shall Be Called To Order By The Chair Or Ruling By The Chair If A Point Of Order Is Made By A Sitting Member.
Design Review Requests (DRR)
1. 525 East Washington Street
2. 109 East "D" Street DRR
3. 301 North Church Street
1. Chairman’s Report.
2. Secretary’s Report.
- Review/Approval of Minutes from October 16, 2018
3. Treasurer’s Report.
1. Discussion on West Belleville Signage Project
2. Discussion on Design Guidelines Manual
3. Update on 421 Court Street
4. Miscellaneous Discussion