City of Fairview Heights Zoning Board of Appeals met Oct. 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Citizens Comments- This is an opportunity for the public to address the ZBAon nonagenda related items. Comments made during this section of the agenda that require a response will be referred to the appropriate City staff member or official for follow-up at a later date.
3. Approval of Minutes – March 21, 2019
4. ZBA Cases / Public Hearing
a. ZBA 02-19, Area Bulk Variance to allow the clearance area for a pylon sign in the “PB” Planned Business District to be reduced from 10’ in height to 5’ in height for the property addressed as 815 Lincoln Highway, Fairview Heights, Illinois. St. Clair Co. PIN 03270215027.
5. Old Business – None
6. New Business - None
7. Announcements – Director’s Report