City of Belleville Master Sewer Committee met June 5
City of Belleville Master Sewer Committee met June 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Call to Order
2. introduction of Aldermen, Dept. Heads & Guests
Joseph Hazel, Ward #1, Mike Buettner, Ward #2, Scott Tyler, Ward #3, Johnnie Anthony, Ward #4, Edward Dintelman, Ward #5, Robert White, Ward #6, Phil Elmore, Ward 7, Roger Wigginton, Ward #8.
3. Weather Alert Disaster Emergency Exit Information
Emergency Procedures: In case of severe weather, all should exit to the basement; in case of smoke or fire, proceed to the nearest outside exit and assemble in front of the campus auditorium facing West Main Street.
4. Public Participation - Chairman will allow guests to present their business to the committee at this time. (Please have guests state their name for the record and sign the attendance sheet).
5. Approval of Minutes. ".م
A. Approval of April 3, 2017 Master Sewer Committee Meeting minutes.
6. Committee Chairman - Comments, Old Business, New Business, or Information the chairman would like to present or discuss.
7. Consulting Engineer Report
8. Director - Wastewater Treatment Plant & Sewer Lines
A. Sewer Lateral Repair Program
B. Equipment Purchase
C. Pre Treatment Audit - E.P.A.
9. Treasurer's Report 10. Committee Members - Any Old Business, New Business, Discussion, Questions or Comments from the Aldermen.
11. Chairman Adiourns Meeting