City of Collinsville Community Appearance Board met September 13.
City of Collinsville Community Appearance Board met Sept. 13.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Speakers from the Floor
Please refer to the last page of the agenda for specific rules governing Speakers From the Floor.
The board will recess to view and score Yard of the Month nominees. Nominations for September are: 409 Vandalia, 713 Johnson Hill Rd., 1125 St. Clair Ave., 1003 Keebler, and 401 Meadow Lane.
E. Approval of Minutes
1. Motion to Approve Minutes of the August 9, 2017 Meeting
G. New Business
1. Schedule date and time for mum planting at Collinsville sign (Vandalia/Clay)
2. Christmas lights at Collinsville sign and islands (Vandalia @ Clay/Main)
H. Old Business
1. Reminder: Trash Pick up, September 30 at 6:30 am
2. Board member vacancies (2)
3. Reminder: Clear out weeds and maintain welcome signs
I. Staff Report
1. Welcome Sign Replacement Project
2. Christmas at the Collins House (Parade and Events)
J. Comments from Commission Members
K. Items for Next Agenda