City of Alton Municipal Band Board will meet February 13
City of Alton Municipal Band Board will meet on February 13.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of the minutes
4. Financial Reports/Bills (current and potential)
Outstanding bills TIMING OF FUTURE PAYMENTS (2 months lead time?)
Treasurer’s Report (account balances, explanation of new fundraising account) outflow
5. Upcoming season staffing, scheduling, promoting.
Timeframe for current members’ commitment for season (April 1st ?)
Discussion on probationary musicians.
Who are they?
Who needs to re-audition?
Martha sent email out to band members from last year.
Assign tasks for promoting, both for musicians AND for audiences.
6. ONGOING ITEM: Develop an up-to-date inventory, assigning maintenance, discussing inventory plans, duty descriptions, etc.
7. Old business:
Business cards (Sydney)
Phone number for band use (Aaron)
Establish tasks and assign
8. New business
Manager position: candidates, suggestions, goals.
9. Concerns, ideas, miscellaneous items of discussion from Band Members/Board Members.
10. Comments from the Public.