City of Lebanon Council met April 22
City of Lebanon Council met April 22.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of minutes of previous meeting Committee Reports:
Streets/Alleys – MEET May 20, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Committee recommends allowing Fire Dept to close Monroe from Clover to Parkview Thru July 11 from 4 pm to Sunday July 14th. Want to use Alton, College, Monroe, Center and the 400-600 blocks of W St. Louis St for parade from 5pm to 7 pm on July 12 & 13. Parade starts at 6 pm both nights.
Finance – MEET May 6, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Discuss changing dates for committee meetings to allow the Financial reports (Revenue, Expense and Analysis) to be available to the committee for review before the Full Council meeting. 2. Review Financial Reports
Ordinance – MEET May 20, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Water/Sewer – MEET May 6, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Cemetery – MEET May 20, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Health/Safety – MEET May 6, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Discuss recent query by State Fire Marshall about our fireworks ordinance.
Public Property – MEET May 20, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Discuss/approve the purchase of new radios for the Police Department
Personnel – MEET May 6, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Discuss/approve contract for the new Building Official/Code Enforcement Official
1. Authorize either the Mayor or City Treasurer to bid on the property located at 124 W. St Louis Street. Move to enter a executive meeting under 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (11) where there is pending, probable or imminent litigation and/or 5 ILCS 120/2 (c ) (5) for the discussion of the purchase or lease of real property.
2. Approve the amended budget for FY18-19.
3. Approve and authorize City Accountant to make changes to Payroll reflecting the City Council's approval of employee raises.
1. Discuss/approve setting a date for a public hearing on the annexation agreement between Betty Reeves and the City of Lebanon.
2. Request to move into a closed meeting under 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1)to discuss a specific assignment appointment of an employee.
Audience Unfinished Business
1. Update on surplus radios & equipment of the Lebanon Police Dept. and authorize their donation to the Fire Department.
2. Update on Roger/McKendree project
3. Update on Merrill Drive update
Executive Session under 5 ILCS 120 Sec 2(c)(1) of the Open Meeting Act for consideration of the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
Executive Session under 5 ILCS 120 Sec 2(c)(5) of the Open Meeting Act where the purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body is being considered, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired, or where the public body is considering the setting of a price for sale or lease of its property.
Executive session under 5 ILCS 120 Sec 2(c)(11) of the Open Meeting Act to discuss or consider the sale or purchase of securities or investment contracts.
Reconvene Open meeting