City of Alton Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee met Jan. 7.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings(s) and Discussion(s)
2. Changes to the Agenda
3. (a) Updates on recycle issue bin location & plastic recycling center(Deanna)
(b) call for consensus on issue (Randy)
4. (a) Grow Solar Metro East & Green City Challenge info (Jeff)
(b) communications with Straight-Up-Solar on parking solar array (Jeff)
5. Update on Old Alton Landfill Site: solar array proposal (Nick P.)
6. March join meeting of 6 regional “cool city” communities???
7. Comments from the Public on Non-Agenda Items
Next meeting will be held on February 4th at 4:00 PM at Alton City Hall. If prospective attendees require an interpreter or other access accommodation needs, please contact the Alton City Clerk’s Office at 618-463-3522 no later than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting to arrange the accommodations.