City of Belleville Master Sewer Committee met February 5.
City of Belleville Master Sewer Committee met Feb. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Call to Order
2. Introduction of Aldermen, Dept. Heads & Guests Joseph Hazel, Ward #1, Mike Buettner, Ward #2, Scott Tyler, Ward #3, Johnnie Anthony, Ward #4, Edward Dintelman, Ward #5, Dr. Mary Stiehl, Ward #6, Phil Elmore, Ward 7, Roger Barfield, Ward #8.
3. Weather Alert/ Disaster Emergency Exit Information Emergency Procedures: All should exit to the basement; in case of fire or smoke, proceed to the nearest outside exit, carefully cross the street and assemble in front of the St. Clair County sign located at the Southwest corner of the St. Clair County Courthouse.
4. Public Participation - Chairman will allow guests to present their business to the committee at this time on
5. Approval of Minutes
A. Approval of January 2, 2018 Master Sewer Committee Meeting minutes.
6. Committee Chairman - Comments, Old Business, New Business, or Information the chairman would like to present or discuss.
7. Consulting Engineer Report
8. Director - Wastewater Treatment Plant & Sewer Lines
A. Sewer Use Ordinance Changes
C. 1414 Raab Avenue Sewer Lateral Repair
D. Sewer Lateral Repair Program (SLRP) Contract
9. Treasurer's Report
10. Committee Members - Any Old Business, New Business, Discussion, Questions or comments from the Aldermen.
11. Chairman Adjourns Meeting