City of Alton Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee will meet November 6.
City of Alton Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee will meet on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting
2. Changes to the Agenda
3. Green business alliance (Zeke & Nick)
b. update on workshop & cool city table
4. Joell- Republic Services: recycle updates
5. Energy issues & efficiency (Randy & Dave)
6. Comments from the Public on Non-Agenda Items
Next meeting will be held on December 4, 2018 at 4:00 PM at Alton City Hall. If prospective attendees require an interpreter or other access accommodation needs, please contact the Alton City Clerk’s Office at 618-463-3522 no later than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting to arrange the accommodations